Dr. Pettigrew is a leading authority on the issues affecting todays senior
executives. He is a highly distinguished executive coach, professional
speaker, and founder of Leaderpoint, an international leadership-coaching
firm. Joes experiences represent 25 years of
exceptional senior leadership and management success. He is among a very
elite group of leadership coaches worldwide to hold a Doctorate Degree in
the field of Leadership. His clients include many of Americas Fortune 500
Companies as well as a large number of small for-profit and not-for-profit
organizations. His daily experience in the corporate world, not just on the
speaking circuit, keeps him up to date with the current trends and issues
facing todays senior executives.
- Doctorate Degree in Leadership
- Professional Speaker
- Morals / Ethics
- Life / Family
Dr. Joe Pettigrew is known for entertaining keynote speeches and seminars
packed with practical content, upbeat humor and extraordinary stories from
the real world. Joe uses his vast knowledge and experiences to provide his
audiences with real life solutions for todays management issues. His
audiences leave his presentations with ready to apply information, renewed
focus and enthusiasm.
Joes ability to educate and entertain has earned him a reputation as a high
content speaker who captivates his audiences. His audiences participate in
his presentations, which helps to ensure their success. He has inspired and
energized thousands of senior leaders with his vibrant personality, engaging
style and unique insight into the pressing issues affecting todays leaders.
Joe offers your organization:
Joe Pettigrew's presentations are tailored to
meet the specific needs of your organization. A Speaker Questionnaire is
completed by each organization prior to the event, which allows Joe to
customize his presentation to you. Speech titles, content, examples and
illustrations are researched and tailored to address your particular needs.
- A professional image, both on and off the speakers platform
- High morals and values
- Twenty-five years of hands-on managerial experience
- A thoroughly researched and perfectly executed presentation,
tailored to the clients needs
- Audience participation to enhance the development of ideas
- An inspiring and entertaining presentation, which will leave your
members energized and motivated.
- When the topic is leadership, Joe is known to deliver a
hard-hitting wake-up call for today's leaders. His experiences working
with some of the world's foremost leaders provide his audiences with
real life lessons. Joe sees leadership like coaching. It requires not
only the skills to do a particular job, but also the skills to lead
people in that job. Joe draws upon his professional experience and
academic training in the field of leadership to give you the
leadership skills needed to survive and excel in today's working
- Becoming a Leader
- Leadership Development is a Lifetime Journey, Not a Brief Trip
- He Who Stays in the Valley Will Never Go Over The Hill
- If You Could Add Only One Leadership Quality to Yourself, What
Would It Be?
- What Keeps a Leader up at Night?
Morals / Ethics
- Has there ever been a time when ethics and morals were more
needed than in today's workplace? The reputations of today's
executives are being questioned as we see the effects of unethical
management practices. Joe's faith background gives him the heartfelt
passion to challenge his audiences to reflect on the age-old
question, "Who are you when no one's looking?"
- Being Led By An Unseen Hand
- Values Do Not Equal Habits
- Ability May Get You to the Top, But Character Will Keep You
- What You Do Speaks so Loudly I Cant Hear What You Say
- Real leaders hate to lose, more than they enjoy winning. They
are always willing to pay a price. Most team leaders will tell you
that the rewards are worth the risk. How we decide to view change
will affect the outcome--win or lose! You will learn how to view
change as an "optimist" and use it to your organization's advantage.
- Change is not a Four Letter Word
- Turning Resistance into Readiness
- Innovation Meets Bureaucracy: Trouble in the Making
- 10 Essential Skills for Leading in a Changing World
- While athletes have long recognized that great coaching gives a
team the winning edge, most business professionals have not had
access to this proven experience. Joe will share his experiences
gained from working with some of the nations top athletic
organizations. Let Joe share with you some of the strategies being
used by successful coaches. Joe's 25 years of outstanding management
experience give him the critical knowledge necessary to "coach"
audiences in the skills and strategies of teamwork.
- Todays Team Players are Tomorrow's Leaders
- There is no I in Team
- Coaching Workers into Winners
- Building a Dream Team
- Creating Your Game Plan
- Whether speaking to first year managers or seasoned veterans,
Joe's audiences appreciate his vast first-hand knowledge of the
problems and issues affecting today's managers. As the more
traditional managerial methods prove insufficient with today's
ever-changing workforce, there is a growing demand for skilled
leaders. Understanding the new role of today's manager and
developing effective management skills are crucial to the success of
everyone who supervises employees.
- Managers: Hurdling the Obstacles
- CoachingStrategies for Success
- Changing Todays Manager into Tomorrows Leader
- 15 Fatal Errors Made by Todays Managers
Life / Family
- Balancing our business lives with our family lives can be a
daunting task. Often our inner struggles come from our tendency to
place undue pressure on ourselves in regard to the balance between
family and work. Participants will learn how to bring more balance
into their lives, which in turn will become a win-win situation.
- Where Does a Parent/Spouse go to Resign?
- Loving the People Youre Stuck With
- Climbing the Ladder of Success and Dragging Your Kids With
- The Practical Guide for Successful Living: Put Your Head Under
the Pillow and Scream
- Lifestyle by Choice, Not by Chance
- Surely Theres More to Life Than This?
- ParentingAmericas Most Difficult Leadership Position!
- Its Halftime: Preparing for the Second Half.
- Motivation is a key ingredient in all successful organizations.
When was the last time you had a speaker that left you feeling
magical, excited about life, enthusiastic and productive in your
job? Joe stimulates and revitalizes his audiences with humor, energy
and enthusiasm. He will leave your people with a "can do" attitude,
which will help them meet the challenges of today's world.
- When You Die, Who Will Answer Your E-Mail?
- Motivation without Mobilization Equals Frustration
- Motivating Yourself and Others
- What is success? Join Joe as he dispels modern day myths
regarding the road to success. Is it climbing the corporate ladder,
attaining wealth and influence or personal satisfaction? Joe will
teach you how to take your life, both at work and home, and place it
on the express track! Transform your career into one that is fun,
exciting and yes--successful.
- What Will You Get When You Get Where Youre Going?
- Learn How to Focus on the Tudes of Life - Attitude*
Gratitude* Magnitude* Latitude* Multitude
- Personal Success: How to Get It, How to Keep It!
- Climb the Ladder to Success And Take Your Family With You!
- How to Put Your Career on the Express Track
|"I have never seen such
enthusiasm from our people ... Our staff returned totally upbeat and
engrossed in what you had to say."
Leadership Training Manager
|"Your speed was so very
funny and without a doubt the most complimented of all the programs I
|"... you were right on target in
your presentation ... incredibly funny ... you found the exact right